Now we will talk about your Article Marketing Campaign, Keyword Phrases and Written Content.
5 Tips to help you with your Article Marketing Campaign
1. The standard of written content is very important. Each article you write must provide useful information to your reader. Articles should be informative, easy to read, be grammatically correct, and contain a similar subject matter to your own website.
2. When you check the statistics of articles you have previously submitted, you will see that some have many more views than others. Ask yourself why that is. The heading of your article is the ‘hook’ and vitally important to your marketing campaign. It should be short and to the point. “How to” articles, and the word “Tips” always score high with readers, and at least one keyword should be included. If one of your articles far outranks others, try to reproduce that format with another article, on a similar subject.
3. Keyword phrases are normally 2-3 words long. A long tail keyword phrase will be more than three words, and on the same subject. For example, if your keyword phrase is “build a wall”, a long tail keyword phrase could be “What tools do I need to lay bricks?” This long tail keyword, in itself, is a great title for an article. By using your research tools, you will find out how many people are using that exact phrase when searching the internet. You can then build another article with that exact title, that you know people are already searching for.
4. By submitting your article via automatic submission, it will be circulated to a number of publishers instantly, who will then include it on their websites. Using automatic submission is far less time consuming than submitting to one publisher at a time, and then waiting. It is the most efficient way to run your article marketing campaign.
5. Be consistent. For the life of your website, you should be submitting eight articles per month on a regular basis by automatic submission. Get into the habit of writing two articles every week and know what your target reader is asking beforehand. If you submit articles individually, you tend to worry about each one’s performance, but with routine automatic submissions at least twice a week, you can build a dedicated, repeat readership.
The more articles you write the better and the quicker and more focused your writing will get, which will only enhance your article writing campaigns.
Internet Marketing Training
Copyright © Internet Marketing Training 2010. All Rights Reserved.